Monday, December 24, 2007

Heat and chafe

We have had some hot weather. I wonder whether I'll ever miss the smell of penis sweat. Not so far. I'm fairly pleased with the developing new look of my penis - I'm still in what's called the 'hardening' phase. My dick has abraded sections, and the two most prominent points have actually turned purple from the rubbing. The head is also peeling slightly. The more that that happens, the less painful it is. I am quite sore right now. It feels like badly placed sunburn. I've stopped leaking blood, and the stitches are now healed enough for me to see all of them - the skin on the shaft was previously so swollen I couldn't pull it back far enough to see. There's a weird fleshy raised line just under the head on the underside of my penis - I assume this will subside as it heals.

No comments: