Thursday, December 20, 2007

A bit more awake now

The hospital experience was remarkably pleasant. I got discharged at about 6, and we went from there to watch a movie at a friend's place. Throughout this, not much pain. The head of the penis stings a bit - it's in the process of toughening. Sometimes I move my legs in the wrong way and press the wounded part (still under bandages until tomorrow), and that's a bit sore. I've been prescribed Myprodol for the pain, and I took before I left hospital like a good boy, but I don't think I'll take any to sleep tonight.

It's a bit weird to have the head of my dick always exposed, but the bandage still makes it seem unreal - it's like my foreskin is pulled back under the bandage or something. I expect it'll hit home a lot harder tomorrow, when I take the bandage off.

No comments: