Friday, January 11, 2008

The stitches are gone

I masturbated the other day. It was quite strange - I didn't use lotion as other people have suggested, which means I didn't actually rub the head of my penis at all. I just rubbed the shaft. It still felt good, and cleanup was much easier. That was before the last of the stitches went.

The last of the stitches went last night, thank the Gods. Certain places (where the stitches went deepest) are still a bit sensitive, but my penis is feeling more and more comfortable. I hardly even feel it in my pants any more.

I've managed to start peeing standing up again. It's so much cleaner than with a foreskin - when I had a foreskin, it was either over and getting in the way of the flow and impossible to clean properly afterwards, or pulled back and restricting the flow by squeezing the head or the shaft a bit, making it harder to pee. Without a foreskin is completely straightforward - just pee. Wonderful.

I also feel more confident about the state of my penis. I always worried about smelling or having a bit of smegma when I had a foreskin. Without, I'm assured of always being clean and presentable.

As you might have picked up, I'm quite happy about this :)

No comments: